Hey, many users have questioned about how to draw sloped ceiling or clined roof. Noted that the systematic clined roof, which we currently do not support, is estimated to launch in the future. As for now, we recommend you creating such ceiling/roof by using our Construction tool.
( Youtube link: https://youtu.be/DrXhXIcJkok )
To complete the sloped ceiling in this way, you may:
1. Draw the floor plan.
2. Set the first level height to the height of the whole house. Like 5000mm.
3. Click Advanced Tools ＞Construction in the left panel to go to our modeling tool.
4. Choose one exterior wall and click Background Wall Editor.
5. In the editor, use LINE tool (in the top toolbar) to draw the profile of sloped ceiling on the face.
6. Protrude this part as the sloped ceiling.
7. Save and quit background wall editor.
8. Now, the sloped ceiling is ready. Drag more finishes and 3D models to your project.