Restore Versions helps users to restore historical versions.
Here are some rules of Restore Versions:
1. Each user can restore his own project versions in Floor Planner.
Go to Floor Planner, in the upper toolbar, File > Restore versions.
Coohom saves the project automatically every 3 minutes. So, you can select “ only show manual save” or not to see the historical versions.
Select one version based on different time, restore.
Now, you get the restored version.
2. In My Projects, users (both individual and enterprise users) can duplicate, restore historical versions.
Go to My Projects, select a project.
Click the icon looks like a clock to see historical versions.
Select a version to duplicate or restore.
Here we duplicate one, and can see some differences between these two project.
3. In Team Projects, the projects’ owner and admin & manager of the enterprise can copy the project to my projects, and then all of them can restore historical versions.
4. Once the projects shared with edit, the projects’ owner and admin & manager of the enterprise can view, duplicate, restore historical versions both in my projects and team projects. But the other users cannot.
5. The project shared with another project can be views, duplicated and restored historical version by the projects’ original owner and admin & manager of the enterprise. Other users cannot.
1. Coohom saves the project automatically every 3 minutes. If a user designs his project for 10 min, then drops or leaves without save manually, the system saves what he designs in the previous 9 min, but the last 1 min will not be saved. In the historical version, there only lists the last one version (which is saved at the 9th min), but not 3 versions.
2. Also, users can save the project manually. If a user designs his project for 10 min, then leaves with manually save. All the design will be saved, but in historical version, only lists the last version (which is saved manually), but not 4 versions.
3. Historical versions show records within 15 days, and a maximum of 30 records are displayed.