Light Strip in Construction tool helps designers to add lights anywhere he wants, such as on ceilings, background walls and grounds, etc..
1. Click Light Strip on the top bar to set light strips
Light strips with light source: the brightness, color, length and width of light strip can be set.
Light strips without light source: the length and width of the light strip can be set.
2. Then, hold down shift to select multiple paths where you want to add the light strip.
3. After selecting the paths, release shift. Select the placement quadrant of the light strip, click the desired position and the light strip will be placed around the path automatically.
4. Hold down shift, double-click the light strip, you can group or edit the texture of the light strip in the floating bar.
5. Click on the light, you can set the color and brightness of the light strip.