Merchant Platform is a Coohom SaaS service, allowing you to manage projects, enterprise library, your own products, accounts and settings. Different roles like designer, manager and admin can access to distinct functionalities. Here's how it works:
- Projects is a place for you to go through all schemes. You can edit, share, rename, duplicate, delete and check the detailed info of your own projects under My Projects. Team Projects enables admin and manager to copy the projects in designers' My Projects to Team Projects section for management and editing.
- Enterprise Library contains Products, Product Info and Authorizations. Products help you upload and manage your 3D models, finishes and textures. You can swap textures in Texture Library. Manage the brands and tags of your enterprise products under Product Info. Authorize your own models and received authorized models in Authorizations (Contact us to get this value-added service).
- Photo Studio replaces the traditional photography and generates lifelike renderings for your brochures, online ads and catalogues with cloud super-computing. Contact us to get this value-added service.
- My Uploads is a private library built for you to upload and manage your own, not your enterprise's, 3D models and finishes.
- Data Analytics demonstrates the performance statistics of your products. Track and check your products' clicks, displays, etc here.
- Account Management assists you to create and manage up to 100 accounts for your team.
- Settings contains Public Library, Customizations and Panorama. Enterprise can turn off the Coohom public library in whole or in part in your floor planner and hide the models of competitors in the public library if needed under Public Library section. Customizations enables user to personalize enterprise name, custom URL, enterprise logo, watermark, login cover, etc. And don't forget to toggle on/off functions like product tag, scan to share, etc. for your tours in Panorama.
Roles & Permissions
Coohom provides the enterprise account with three different roles, such as designer, manager and admin. The functions these roles have are different. The details are as follows:
- Admin: With the highest authority, admin is the administrator of all enterprise accounts and can access to all functionalities at the backend.
- Manager: Has almost similar permissions like admin and assists admin for backend management. However, in account management, manager can only create and manage designer accounts.
- Designer: Can only use functions related to project design, personal model uploading, etc under your personal account.