To replace the texture of a model, you may:
1. Select Enterprise Library ＞Products＞ 3D Models in the left panel.
2. Click one model in the library and go to its product info page.
3. Click Edit Texture.
4. In the Edit Texture window, select one component you want to modify.
5. Click New Component to create a new component for edting.
6. Edit or Delete your newly-added component in the right panel.
7. Click Upload to import textures for this component.
8. Choose files via Select from Local or Select from Library.
9. Tick the target texture and click Save.
10. Or delete textures by clicking the "x" at the top right corner of every texture.