1. Select Construction 2.0 under Advanced Tools in the left panel.
2. Click the face you want to edit.
3. Click Face Editor in the floating toolbar.
4. Drag the target tile under Public Library ＞ Tiles from the left panel to your floor plan.
5. Click the tile.
6. Click Tile Processing＞ Cutting ＞Irregular shapes in the left panel.
7. Edit its shape, angle and edge lengths.
8. Click Confirm.
Note: You can add this shape to Favorites. Find it in Tile Processing ＞ Cutting ＞ Irregular shapes ＞Shape ＞ My Account next time.