1. Select Render in the header of our 3D floor planner.
2. Choose Front View, Panorama or Top View in the header of the render page.
3. Select proper options for Aspect Ratios, Resolutions, Ambient Lights, Environment, Wall Modes and Backgrounds in the left panel to complete render settings.
4. Modify your camera settings in the right panel.
5. Decide the scenario you want to capture.
6. Drag the camera icon in the canvas to change the camera's position and angle.
7. Or directly left-click to rotate and right-click to move the camera in 3D window on the right side.
8. Click Render to get your stunning images.
9. Click View more under Gallery to check renderings.